I am pleased to announce Gary Strong as the latest member of the team at Euro Asia Shipping and Marine Services Pte Ltd.
Garry, having lived and worked in S.E.Asia for decades will bring to our organisation strong technical and project engineering skills.
Gary Strong, Project Engineer
Gary has mastery in the application of Asset Integrity and Risk & Safety techniques in the industry with practical experience throughout the entire engineering project life-cycle of:-
• Concept, Front End Engineering and Detailed Design;
• Engineering Procurement, Construction and Installation Management, Supervision (QA/QC) etc.;
• Commissioning, Operator Training and Plant Start-ups;
• Operations, Maintenance and Modifications;
• End-of-Life Management, Asset Disposal and eventually Decommissioning.
This experience encompasses highly active roles within the Design / EPC Contractor, the Company Representative and the Certifying Authority perspectives and includes application of Asset Integrity and Risk & Safety techniques along with significant immersion in the hardware, software and operating-systems and the human-interaction aspects of Complex Engineering Systems.
A combination of formal technical qualifications, continuing professional development and extensive field experience equate to Higher Degree / Doctorate level education.